Friday, February 11, 2011

Still My Perspective...

...just a broader range of subjects. I was tired of limiting myself to topics like how bad the Browns are playing or how bad the Cavs are playing or how bad the Indians are playing. Now, I'm not saying I will never right about how bad my favorite teams are performing but I will be talking about a ton of things ranging from music, movies, politics and many other subjects. My first blog will be a review of Jason Kaminski's solo project, titled Chance Encounter, his first venture into the world of solo music. If you go to my old blog, http://vdubssportsperspective.blogspot.com, you can see a review I did of Jason's band, Stalemate, and their album, Silhouettes and Syllables. Thank you to everyone who has read my blog in the past and who will read it in the future. I am very excited about starting this new chapter in my blogging. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment